Set the Image of an Image Page
Image Pages can contain a single image. This image can be a PNG, JPEG, non-animated GIF, BMP, or TIFF.
Change the image
- Start editing the Image Page
- Select Image Mode in the Image Inspector
- Do one of the following:
- Image Files: Drag an image file onto the editor
- Image Content: Drag an image from another app onto the editor
- Pasteboard: If you have an image on your pasteboard, select Edit > Paste (⌘V) from the menu bar
If you've still not found an answer to your question, or you want to give us feedback, get in touch using the button at the top of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.