Pages can be ordered however you wish in the sidebar. This can help you keep track of all the Pages in your document.
Re-order Pages in the sidebar
- Find the Page you want to move in the sidebar
- Click and drag that Page. An indicator should appear as you drag the Page
- Release the mouse button when the indicator is where you want the Page to be
Automatically sort pages
- Right click on a Folder (or on the Pages header in the sidebar)
- Select Sort Folder by from the context menu
- Select how you want Coppice to sort the Pages
If you've still not found an answer to your question, or you want to give us feedback, get in touch using the button at the top of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.