Deactivate a Device
You may find that you want to remove a device from your Coppice Pro subscription, for example if you get a new computer. You can deactivate a device at any time, freeing up a slot for another Mac to be activated.
Deactivate a Mac from inside Coppice
- Select Coppice > Preferences… (⌘,) from the menu bar
- Click on the Coppice Pro tab
- Click Deactivate Device
Deactivate a Mac from your M Cubed account
- Go to https://mcubedsw.com/account in your browser
- Enter your M Cubed Account email into the Email field
- Enter your M Cubed Account password into the Password field
- Click Log In
- Find the subscription you wish to remove a device from and click Manage Subscription
- Under Devices, find the device you wish to deactivate. Click Deactivate
If you've still not found an answer to your question, or you want to give us feedback, get in touch using the button at the top of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.