Pages can be selected on a Canvas. They can then be moved and removed from the Canvas. Selected Pages always show their title bar and have a highlight ring around them
Select a single Pages
To select a single page, simply click anywhere the page in the Canvas.
Select multiple Pages
- Click on the background of the Canvas
- Drag the mouse over the pages you wish to select, a selection box will appear
- Release the mouse once you have selected pages
Select a branch
To select a Page and all child Pages branching off it:
- Hover over the Page at the root of the branch you wish to select
- Double click anywhere on the title bar except for the title itself (or the close button)
If you've still not found an answer to your question, or you want to give us feedback, get in touch using the button at the top of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.